While the folks up north tend to get the claim to fame for being home to some of the earliest pioneers and colonizers of the United States, we can’t forget the South. Or, more specifically, North Carolina. Early colonizers crossed the Atlantic and settled into areas like Virginia, and our very own Tar Heel state. With these people in the new world, came their stories and folklore. Many of their beliefs and stories still resonate today. Many of these souls still haven’t left the infamous Outer Banks. A place where people often vacation today, was the site of traumatic events, and even mysterious disappearances.
- Episode 6 - The Ghost Studies with Brandon Massullo
- Episode 5 - Haunts & History with Dr. Katherine Loflin
- Episode 4 - Michelle L. Hamilton on Ghosts of the Civil War and Spiritualism
- Episode 3 - Robin Pyatt Bellamy on Mothman, Women in the Paranormal, and Reality TV
- Episode 2 - Legends of the Outer Banks
- Episode 1 - Ghost Hunting in People's Homes
Subscribe to APS