The Association of Paranormal Study was founded in 2011 and is dedicated to the advancement and growth of paranormal research and investigation.
Our Mission: Community Connection. Research. Paranormal Exploration.
APS team members participate in paranormal research, community education, public events, and residential investigations as knowledgeable and responsible paranormal professionals.
Education: We provide high quality education in all aspects of the paranormal.
Community Connection: We value all volunteers and the myriad ways they contribute.
Opportunities: We provide a gateway to understanding paranormal experiences and providing education for our community.
Inclusiveness: We embrace and welcome people of diverse backgrounds and expertise.
Environment: We value a safe, educational, nurturing, and fun experience for the community.
- Episode 6 - The Ghost Studies with Brandon Massullo
- Episode 5 - Haunts & History with Dr. Katherine Loflin
- Episode 4 - Michelle L. Hamilton on Ghosts of the Civil War and Spiritualism
- Episode 3 - Robin Pyatt Bellamy on Mothman, Women in the Paranormal, and Reality TV
- Episode 2 - Legends of the Outer Banks
- Episode 1 - Ghost Hunting in People's Homes
Subscribe to APS