RESIDENTIAL CASE HIATUS 2022: APS is currently on hiatus in 2022 from residential cases. We will respond to case submissions as needed, but if you submit a case to us this year, there will be a delay in response.
Our CORE team members consist of business professionals, teachers, medical students, military, and many more from all walks of life. As an investigation team, we are a consultant-driven group that does not charge for our services. This means that we will assess your haunting, debunk where we need to, and try to figure out what is going on. We will also help you find a solution where you are comfortable with the outcome and you can be at peace. Please note that we are just giving advice and guidance, we cannot guarantee that our expertise will resolve your haunting.
Please give us 24-48 hours to respond to your case submission. You will be contacted by either a team director or case manager for more information regarding your case, any questions we may have, and when would be the best time to come to your home or business for a walk through and investigation, if needed.
You will be asked to sign paperwork stating that APS has your permission to be there, and you will also be advised on how to prepare your home for the investigation.
Thank you for considering APS as your investigation team of choice and we look forward to talking to you!
- Episode 8 - Live Recording for Paranormal Day
- Episode 7 - Paranormal Bloopers with APS CORE
- Episode 6 - The Ghost Studies with Brandon Massullo
- Episode 5 - Haunts & History with Dr. Katherine Loflin
- Episode 4 - Michelle L. Hamilton on Ghosts of the Civil War and Spiritualism
- Episode 3 - Robin Pyatt Bellamy on Mothman, Women in the Paranormal, and Reality TV
- Episode 2 - Legends of the Outer Banks
- Episode 1 - Ghost Hunting in People's Homes
Subscribe to APS