APS is always looking for individuals who are passionate about the paranormal and dedicated to the investigation field, technology, research, and helping others…that is the philosophy of the investigation team. The APS Core Investigation Team is the backbone and the face of Association of Paranormal Study. We are not recreational ghost hunters. Meaning we don’t do it for the thrills. Not only are we a team of investigators, we are friends. We are always looking for new friends to be a part of our team. If you are interested in joining Core, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you shortly. We have teams in San Diego, CA and Raleigh, NC.
Before you are considered for admission into the investigation team, you must fill out an application, and if your application is approved, then you are put through an interview process. Because we are a team that enters people’s homes and work cases with children, APS also conducts background checks on all applicants before signing on to the team. Once your background check clears and you are admitted, you will become a “Core Trainee” where you will be allowed to attend private home investigations and observe the consulting process. You will also receive the APS Investigation Handbook and tested throughout your training time before becoming a full member of Core. Please note that we are a research-oriented team, and you will be expected to write approximately 5 research papers of about 500 words each. Traveling up to 10 hours may be required for cases outside of the home based city.
Here are the links to the Meetup groups:
- Raleigh/Durham/Cary: http://www.meetup.com/Association-of-Paranormal-Study-Raleigh/
- San Diego: http://www.meetup.com/Association-of-Paranormal-Study/
If we haven’t scared you off yet, feel free to fill out the form!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Subscribe to APS
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets