Do you have an interest in the paranormal and wish to meet other like-minded people? Do you want to go on ghost hunts in a safe environment that facilitates and nurtures the idea of education through experience? Are you located in or near Raleigh, NC? Then we have a place for you at our monthly meetup!
Whether you want to actively participate or sit, observe, and listen, our Meetup groups are a wonderful way to make friends and learn more. We do both discussions and investigations.
The Raleigh/Triangle Paranormal Meetup group serves Cary, Chapel Hill, Durham, Fayetteville, Greensboro, and anyone in North Carolina willing to make the drive! Click here for the Raleigh/Triangle Paranormal Meetup
Our Next Meetup: Saturday, November 16th at 1pm. Click here to RSVP.
- Episode 6 - The Ghost Studies with Brandon Massullo
- Episode 5 - Haunts & History with Dr. Katherine Loflin
- Episode 4 - Michelle L. Hamilton on Ghosts of the Civil War and Spiritualism
- Episode 3 - Robin Pyatt Bellamy on Mothman, Women in the Paranormal, and Reality TV
- Episode 2 - Legends of the Outer Banks
- Episode 1 - Ghost Hunting in People's Homes
Subscribe to APS