Download File | Play in New Window | Duration: 33:29 Subscribe Spreaker| Spotify| Apple Podcasts| Google Podcasts In this episode, APS Core members Alex, Jenny, and Donna talk about what brought them into the paranormal and helping people deal with their hauntings in their homes.
Happy 2015! So, I had the pleasure of talking with Adam from the YouTube series, AnythingSTRANGE, and chatting with him about APS, different paranormal experiences, and my upcoming projects. One of the things that came up was a phantom noise I heard while at the El Campo Santo Cemetery in Old Town, San Diego, California….
LOCAL PARANORMAL TEAM SEARCHES FOR THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT Association of Paranormal Study to host toy drive for local non-profit RALEIGH, NC –Association of Paranormal Study (APS) is pleased to announce that they are taking a giant leap forward towards their mission of public education and community enrichment with the event, “Ghosts of Christmas Presents”, which…
- Episode 6 - The Ghost Studies with Brandon Massullo
- Episode 5 - Haunts & History with Dr. Katherine Loflin
- Episode 4 - Michelle L. Hamilton on Ghosts of the Civil War and Spiritualism
- Episode 3 - Robin Pyatt Bellamy on Mothman, Women in the Paranormal, and Reality TV
- Episode 2 - Legends of the Outer Banks
- Episode 1 - Ghost Hunting in People's Homes
Subscribe to APS