Download File | Play in New Window | Duration: 33:29 Subscribe Spreaker| Spotify| Apple Podcasts| Google Podcasts In this episode, APS Core members Alex, Jenny, and Donna talk about what brought them into the paranormal and helping people deal with their hauntings in their homes.
One thing that APS is all about is research. We are more than a team that ghost hunts recreationally. Don’t get me wrong, there is a time for that. But when it comes to having a team, I wanted APS to be something that stands out from the rest of the groups out there. I…
- Episode 6 - The Ghost Studies with Brandon Massullo
- Episode 5 - Haunts & History with Dr. Katherine Loflin
- Episode 4 - Michelle L. Hamilton on Ghosts of the Civil War and Spiritualism
- Episode 3 - Robin Pyatt Bellamy on Mothman, Women in the Paranormal, and Reality TV
- Episode 2 - Legends of the Outer Banks
Subscribe to APS