As I write this, the winter solstice fast approaches. My friends, most of whom celebrate Christmas, are on-line, grabbing one last gift for the kid, the hubby, the neighbor who unexpectedly RSVP’d to the holiday party… Personally, I’m in hibernation mode and behind on everything. Including this blog, the deadline for which has long passed….
Written by Shannon Arrant Dubbed the United States’ first ‘paranormalist’, Charles Hoy Fort was more a collector of extraordinary stories and artifacts than what we would consider a paranormal investigator by today’s standards. Even to this day, over 80 years after his death, Mr. Fort’s life still has an effect on the paranormal community. Born in…
- Episode 6 - The Ghost Studies with Brandon Massullo
- Episode 5 - Haunts & History with Dr. Katherine Loflin
- Episode 4 - Michelle L. Hamilton on Ghosts of the Civil War and Spiritualism
- Episode 3 - Robin Pyatt Bellamy on Mothman, Women in the Paranormal, and Reality TV
- Episode 2 - Legends of the Outer Banks
Subscribe to APS