APS was started by Alex Matsuo in San Diego, CA in 2011 and relocated to Raleigh, NC. We currently serve the east coast based in Raleigh, NC. Our CORE team members consist of business professionals, teachers, medical students, military, and much more from different walks of life. Because we are a team that enters people’s homes and work cases with children, APS conducts background checks on all applicants and current members before signing on to the team.
As an investigation team, we are a solutions-based group that does not charge for our services. This means that not only will we assess your haunting, collect evidence, and try to figure out what it is, but also find a solution where you are comfortable with the outcome and you can be at peace. So that we can best serve our clients, we often consult with experts in a variety of different fields in the event we need additional input on cases. We also provide advising and consultations for those who need assistance outside of the areas we serve. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns, and we will respond as soon as we can.
- Episode 8 - Live Recording for Paranormal Day
- Episode 7 - Paranormal Bloopers with APS CORE
- Episode 6 - The Ghost Studies with Brandon Massullo
- Episode 5 - Haunts & History with Dr. Katherine Loflin
- Episode 4 - Michelle L. Hamilton on Ghosts of the Civil War and Spiritualism
- Episode 3 - Robin Pyatt Bellamy on Mothman, Women in the Paranormal, and Reality TV
- Episode 2 - Legends of the Outer Banks
- Episode 1 - Ghost Hunting in People's Homes
Subscribe to APS