On Saturday, April 22, 2017, we took our Meetup group to the Cryptozoology & Paranormal Museum in Littleton, NC. There, we were given a presentation by Stephen Barcelo about the paranormal haunts around the area. Then, we headed over to the Person’s Ordinary, which is the oldest Historical Landmark in Halifax County, North Carolina. It was built in 1739 on the stagecoach road running from Hillsborough to Halifax, one of the main routes of the time period. It is called by Person’s Ordinary as it was owned by Thomas Person. An Ordinary was a place for “ordinary” men to sleep, as the wealthy and connected traveled with letters of introduction and stayed at manor houses during their travels.
In the entrance area, where sat a desk and tables, Alex and Amy had interactions with a young man through the REM-POD.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Subscribe to APS
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets