On Saturday, April 22, 2017, we took our Meetup group to the Cryptozoology & Paranormal Museum in Littleton, NC. There, we were given a presentation by Stephen Barcelo about the paranormal haunts around the area. Then, we headed over to the Person’s Ordinary, which is the oldest Historical Landmark in Halifax County, North Carolina. It was built in 1739 on the stagecoach road running from Hillsborough to Halifax, one of the main routes of the time period. It is called by Person’s Ordinary as it was owned by Thomas Person. An Ordinary was a place for “ordinary” men to sleep, as the wealthy and connected traveled with letters of introduction and stayed at manor houses during their travels.
In the entrance area, where sat a desk and tables, Alex and Amy had interactions with a young man through the REM-POD.
- Episode 6 - The Ghost Studies with Brandon Massullo
- Episode 5 - Haunts & History with Dr. Katherine Loflin
- Episode 4 - Michelle L. Hamilton on Ghosts of the Civil War and Spiritualism
- Episode 3 - Robin Pyatt Bellamy on Mothman, Women in the Paranormal, and Reality TV
- Episode 2 - Legends of the Outer Banks
Subscribe to APS